Wednesday, December 3

. aquascutum junior .

I hope december is being kind to you so far . I'm juggling cleaning the house for christmas & finishing my last bits of work & making christmas cards & planning christmas baking . all lOvely things to keep me busy & out of mischief !

tOday I took a little time out to look at the range I developed with Aquascutum for their jUnior range . it was sUch a lOvely range to work on . Aquascutum has a wOnderful heritage & a fascinating archive to pillage for inspiration & ideas & I feel lucky that I was able to work on so many ranges with them . 

. Aquascutum jUnior . Aw14 cOllection .








. phOtOgraphy . Adrian Green .

. classic . heritage . tailoring . dressed-up .

there is also a wOnderful campaign videO to accompany the cOllection . which you can see hEre . & not forgetting the amazing Mens & Womens campaign videO featuring Damian Lewis & Eliza Cummings .

. have a happy day .

No comments:

Post a Comment

. thank you for taking the time to scribble down your thoughts . i lOve reading All your musings .