Wednesday, June 17

. fAthers dAy . partOne . bright .

i feel a little guilty . next sUnday is fAthers dAy . so i should be spending it with my lovely dad . spoiling him . but . instead i will be indulging in afternoon tea at Betty's . oops !

i will make it up to him . the gift is ordered . & . many many recipes for chocolate cake have been pinned ready for selection & making on friday . 

if you are still looking for that perfect gift & that perfect card take a little look at some of these . bright & colourful choices for your { super } dad . 

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 .

i lOve the fathers day banner card by mOdern pArents mEssy kIds
&
the cake toppers from dAffodil dEsign & cAtch mY pArty have given me some ideas about adding something a little extra to the chocolate cake i'm planning for my own dAd .

more ideas to come later in the week . but in the meantime pOp over to my pinterest board

. have a happy day .

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my party TRANIMAL cards!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my pleasure . I lOve your cards . sO cute ! have a happy day .

    ReplyDelete

. thank you for taking the time to scribble down your thoughts . i lOve reading All your musings .