Friday, April 15

. hAppy fridAy .


. 1 . this cUte sOck mOnkey brought a smile to my face this week .
. 2 . as did this sUper cute sneaky peek at the new baby range from LaDeDahKids .
. 3 . wOndering if they'd make me a pair of these in my size ?
{ oh . and . hAppy 10th birthdAy to Not On the High Street } .
. 4 . wOndering if they'd make me a cute cloud blouse in my size ?
{ spOtted on Instagram at pepper.pics } .
. 5 . lOving the beautiful tiles on the beautiful Sugarhouse Studios .
{ spOtted on Instagram at thewelshhouse } .
. 6 . sadly missed out on seeing the Monet exhibition at the RA . 
       so . looking forward to making time to see Dutch Flowers at the National Gallery
. 7 . this lovely image makes me want to put Little Women onto my 2016 Reading List .
{ it had to be a coffee quote for Uk Coffee Week }
. 9 . speaking of coffee . 
       i'd quite like to be drinking my morning coffee from this lovely espresso cup .
. & . finally . what better to accompany that cup of coffee that a lovely slice of cake .

. have a hAppy dAy .

No comments:

Post a Comment

. thank you for taking the time to scribble down your thoughts . i lOve reading All your musings .