Friday, January 27

{ happy friday }


{ 1 } The studious.  By the very talented Cécile Hudrisier.  Unashamedly my new artist crush!
{ 2 } Little Pear shelf.  By the wonderfully named Red Hand Gang.  Can I join your gang?
{ 3 } Flat Zoo.  By the very playful Owl & Dog Playbooks.  Fun and creative reading books.
{ 4 } And this is a perfectly cosy reading nook.
{ 5 } And these are perfectly pretty classic books.
{ 6 } My head has been full of butterflies with the WondrousNature brief for MIID Winter School.
{ 7 } Wondrous Nature in embroidered form from Cinder & Honey. * sigh *
{ 8 } Be brave enough to say goodbye so you can find your new hello.
{ 9 } I feel I need this luxe lap blanket in my life. * sign *
{ + } When someone introduces a recipe with the words " the most delicious thing i know how to make " you know you really need to make it too!

{ have a happy day }

No comments:

Post a Comment

. thank you for taking the time to scribble down your thoughts . i lOve reading All your musings .