Wednesday, February 15

{ Goodbye, she said, I'm off to join the Circus }

centre // 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

One of the many things on my fifty before 50 list is to fly on the trapeze { with the greatest of ease - though I think that last bit might be pushing it a little }.  I've been spending a little time looking into this, and with great delight have found numerous Circus Schools, up and down the country, that can facilitate this *cue enormous excitement & a great deal of squealing*.  The whole notion of a circus continues to have a mysterious romance about it, possibly due to my reading of novels such as Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, and the completely wonderful The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.

I'm sure that the reality bears no relation to my vivid imaginings, but a girl can dream can't she?  Luckily, even if running away and joining a circus isn't on the horizon for a little while, you can still indulge in some circus inspired prettiness.  Perfect for turning your Little Ones room into a mini circus all of their own, and outfitting them with a wardrobe that would put any trapeze artist to shame.

{  have a happy day }

No comments:

Post a Comment

. thank you for taking the time to scribble down your thoughts . i lOve reading All your musings .