Monday, April 10

{ a few good eggs }

five eggciting easter eggs

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

The sun is shining, I've just spent most of the weekend outside, and it really does feel as if Spring has finally arrived.  And with the long Easter weekend approaching, I think we're all hoping that this lovely weather holds on just a little bit longer.

As last week I shared some very lovely bunnies with you,  this week I've been on the hunt for Easter eggs.  I've resisted the temptation to share the wealth of chocolate eggs out there, instead sharing lovely ideas for eggs of the non-chocolate variety, though in my opinion they are still just as sweet.

// eggs painted & doodled in on-trend hues of copper, pink, black & white.
// eggs painted & hand calligraphed with happy easter wishes.
// the unicorn trend continues unabated.
// the secret language of eggs.
// bunnies + eggs = super cute easter eggs

So, who's now rushing off to turn their eggs into unicorns?

{ have a happy day }

No comments:

Post a Comment

. thank you for taking the time to scribble down your thoughts . i lOve reading All your musings .