Monday, April 3

{ it's bunny l♥︎ve }

five little funny bunnies
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

This blog post has taken far longer to put together than it should have.  And I'm blaming it all on there being far too much bunny loveliness out there.  Which makes my job of choosing just five, just a little too hard.  Particularly when you're as indecisive as me.

But, as there are many other things on my ToDo list today, here are my favourite few.

// bunnies to brighten up your breakfast from Hop&Peck.
// bunnies to keep your tea warm from Rupert's House.
// some bunny loves you by Giddy Kipper.
// bunny sneakers by Minna Parikka.  ( And yes, they do come in grown-up sizes too! )
// wibbly wobbly wooden rabbit rattles by Kiko+.

I'll resist the temptation to wish you a hOppy day, though as I know you're still thinking about those glittery rabbit sneakers I could have sneaked it past you!

{ have a lovely day }

No comments:

Post a Comment

. thank you for taking the time to scribble down your thoughts . i lOve reading All your musings .