Friday, June 23

{ happy friday }

ten lovely things that caught my eye this week.

{ 1 } Summer musings from one of my favourite books, To Kill a Mockingbird. 
{ 2 } Smudgetikka gives a peek at next Summer's collection from Iglo+Indi.
{ 3 } And for this Summer, super stripes from Monkind-Berlin.
{ 4 } I think this has to be one of the most Adorable collaborative collections Ever ♥︎
{ 5 } Happy Birthday #OneGoodThing. Celebrating the little splendid everyday things.
{ 6 } Alice in Wonderland + stripes ♥︎
{ 7 } Etsy find of the week.  Jessica Hogarth Designs.  My favourite, these cute coastal cottages.
{ 8 } Note to self!
{ 9 } If only the sun would shine for a few days longer I could justify splashing out on these.
{ + } Wondering if this would work with homemade strawberry jam instead?

{ have a happy day }

No comments:

Post a Comment

. thank you for taking the time to scribble down your thoughts . i lOve reading All your musings .