Saturday, October 7

{ happy weekend }

ten lovely things that caught my eye this week.

{ 1 } So in love with this sweater and cowl combo knitted by Happy Love Co.
{ 2 } Boys in beanies looking just so blinkin' cute!
{ 3 } This week's 'Does it come in my size?'. Polder's covetable mohair coat.
{ 4 } And also crushing on this camelia pink embroidered dress from Hello Simone.
{ 5 } First there was sweater weather. Now I'm ready to get my beanie on!
{ 6 } October aka Inktober. Pop over & follow Flora Waycott to see all her inky adventures.
{ 7 } My Etsy find of the week. Sincerely Louise. And her most wonderful knitted taxidermy.
{ 8 } Live cosy.
{ 9 } Tomorrow I learn how to crochet granny squares. Properly!
{ + } Tuesday is World Porridge Day, and I'll be pimping mine with cherries and chocolate.

{ have a happy day }

No comments:

Post a Comment

. thank you for taking the time to scribble down your thoughts . i lOve reading All your musings .