Friday, June 9

{ happy friday }

Ten lovely things that caught my eye this week.

{ 1 } Cute little Clover bunny with her pink cheeks embroidered so beautifully by Posy+Petal.
{ 2 } So many things about this room I'd like to borrow for my room.
{ 3 } So many things from this collection by So Sense I'd like in my size.
{ 4 } Oh, and ditto this collection by Annice.
{ 5 } Is Peggy Porschen's the prettiest, and the pinkest, bakery in London?
{ 6 } Strawberry picking plans on hold due to weather.  Consoling myself with this sweet print.
{ 7 } How much do I think I'd like The Old Haberdashery?  Quite a lot I think.
{ 8 } Thought for today. Just be kind.
{ 9 } How much do I love this dreamy botanical print by Danse De Lune?  Quite a lot I think.
{ + } Weekend baking goals; gluten, dairy, egg, and sugar free Beetroot & Chocolate Cake.

{ have a happy day }

No comments:

Post a Comment

. thank you for taking the time to scribble down your thoughts . i lOve reading All your musings .