Friday, September 22

{ happy friday }

ten lovely things that caught my eye this week.

{ 1 } My Etsy find of the week. Tracy Walker Ink. Say hello to Mr.Squirrel.
{ 2 } There is always The moment you feel like a(n Autumn) princess.
{ 3 } Once upon a time. There was a beautiful new collection from Marie Chantal.
{ 4 } This weeks 'Does it come in my size?' is Pepper's Bunny Hat.
{ 5 } Welcoming Autumn. With a beautiful new featurekins from Babiekins.
{ 6 } This weeks artist crush is Vanessa Bell.
{ 7 } Currently crushing on Miss Tilly's Autumn wardrobe.
{ 8 } Autumn goals. Books, coffee and making the most of rainy days.
{ 9 } The loveliest pumpkin I've seen so far this Autumn.
{ + } The yummiest pumpkin I've seen so far this Autumn. Oh, and happy Cupcake Week!

{ have a happy day }

No comments:

Post a Comment

. thank you for taking the time to scribble down your thoughts . i lOve reading All your musings .