Friday, October 20

{ happy friday }

ten lovely things that caught my eye this week.

{ 1 } #sorrynotsorry for a little more crochet inspo from LittleDoolally.
{ 2 } Will we ever grow tired of gingham
{ 3 } This weeks 'Does it come in my size?' Polly's fabulous forest dress.
{ 4 } Will we ever grow tired of velvet?
{ 5 } #weekendgoals time to sit & enjoy reading the latest 91magazine.
{ 6 } Preferably with a plate of these cookies by my side!
{ 7 } Oh my! Am I too old for a house tree of my own?
{ 8 } Creativity is intelligence having fun. Albert Einstein.
{ 9 } Etsy find of the week. The Minted Evergreen. The loveliest ombre patterned knits.
{ + } #prettyinpink with the cutest babycakes from the team at Khoollect 💕

{ have a happy day }

No comments:

Post a Comment

. thank you for taking the time to scribble down your thoughts . i lOve reading All your musings .